The Canadian Rockies are a hiker’s paradise – if you know where to go.
Maybe you’re here with your family and want someone else to plan an amazing experience for you and your kids.
The best way to experience Banff National Park is with a guide who knows where to go and who knows the fascinating stories behind the scenery.
Some of Ronna’s favourite stories include the secret lives of Mountain Goats, how fire has shaped these mountains for 10,000 years or how the nutcraker helps the Whitebark Pine grow in difficult places.
As a guide of 20+ years, she knows where to go and the stories that delight.
- Hiking Season runs May 1 – October 15
- Maximum 12 people in a group
- We do not provide transportation. You will need to get your own way to the trailhead which allows for maximum flexibility.
- A waiver must be signed
- Good hiking shoes
- Fleece, rain jacket and pants
- Winter hat and gloves (yes even in summer)
- Sun hat and sunscreen
- Water & food