EcoYoga is PERFECT…
For the active bride who loves yoga!
Are you a little nervous about what your bridesmaids are planning for your stagette? You should be.
Consider taking a proactive approach in planning this special experience with the girls. It doesn’t have to be humiliating. In fact it should be life affirming and fun (for you ).
Let Ronna plan a special EcoYoga experience for you and your bridesmaids, one that celebrates love, friendship and family.
My wedding day was one of the best days of my life. I had to keep reminding myself to breathe and be present. I used every yoga trick I knew to be present and I am so glad I did.
I realized my special day was not about my dress, my hair or the cake it’s about LOVE…the love between me and my partner and the love my family and friends have for me (and my new spouse). Because I focused on being present and receiving love I felt drunk with love for weeks after my wedding…it was incredible!
I want you to start feeling that too well before your wedding day so when things go sideways (because they do) you will be able to let them go and remember the REAL purpose of the day is LOVE!
Are you nervous to be centre of attention for your wedding day?
The reality is you will be centre of attention and this is the one day that you need to show up fully. Your stagette it is a perfect place to practice being centre of attention and receive love in a fun, safe way with the girls. So when your big day comes you are ready and can just receive.
In a bridal party EcoYoga program you will:
- Be active in the mountains
- Enjoy a fun yoga class that everyone can do together
- Learn to breathe deeply and take it all in
- Celebrate LOVE
- Remember that this is your special day and all you need to do is receive
Click here to reserve your spot for your EcoYoga Bridal Retreat.
- Eco Yoga Season runs all year long including yoga snowshoe programs in the winter
- Programs are 3 hours
- Maximum 24 people for half day programs.
- We do not provide transportation. You will need to take your own vehicle to the trailhead which allows for maximum flexibility.
- A waiver must be signed